How To Use Our Search Tools
Our Listings Are Updated Daily
- Our listings are updated daily and always current, so be sure to check back with us frequently for any new listings that have come on the market!
- Many other home search portals display outdated data, due to only updating their listings every few to 45 days. This results in missed listing opportunities for you, as well as frustration when you learn that many of the properties you were interested in already sold weeks ago. You will not experience this with the listings on our website.
- There will always be a very small percentage of listings on any home search website that show active when they are actually already under contract. The reason for this is that the Listing Agent has three days to notify FMLS once a property goes under contract, during which time the property will still show as an active listing in FMLS and all websites that display their data.
- If you do not already have a Realtor assisting you and would like to double check to be sure a listing is still active, just call or email us and we'd be glad to check for you. Keep in mind that the listing status of any property can and often does change quickly, so if you find one that really interests you don't delay scheduling a time to see it.
No Registration Required
- You can search our website to your heart's content. Unlike many other websites, we do not require that you register to search or view listings on our website.
- To bookmark a listing or save your search, however, registration is necessary in order to create a place to store them.
- If you would like to receive listing updates, registration is also necessary to set up your account to receive them.
- When you click the "bookmark" or "save search" buttons, the system will automatically prompt you to register. If you have already registered, just login to bookmark or save more listings. The login and register links can also be found in the top right corner of the header on each page of our website.
- Quick Search Column: The Quick Search column is located above the side navigation menu on most interior pages for desktop users and is accessible via the red "Quick Search" button in mobile view. The Quick Search feature allows you to perform a basic search by FMLS #, city, street address, subdivision, price range, bedrooms, baths and property type. When you click the "start search" button on the Quick Search column, it will take you to the Advanced Search page to view your results and make any revisions to your search.
- Advanced Search Column: In the Advanced Search column on the Advanced Search page, the basic search features are located at the top of the column. The advanced search features are located midway through the bottom of the column and give you the ability to search for most of the same detailed features a Realtor has the ability to search by in FMLS. To access the advanced search criteria, click the small down arrow to the right of each search field name to open up the associated check box.
- Narrow Your Search: Narrow your search down by using the Advanced Search features, but keep in mind that if you select multiple options the search will only return listings that match "all" the options you selected. For instance, if you select both "solid surface counter tops" and a "finished basement", be sure to go back and search finished basement homes separately without selecting the solid surface counter top criteria if a finished basement is an absolute necessity and the solid surface counter tops are not. This will ensure you see "all" finished basement homes for sale.
- Advanced Search Button: The red "Advanced Search" button at the top of the Advanced Search column and the "Start Search" button at the bottom of the Advanced Search column both function the same, which is to start your search after you have selected your criteria.
- Clear Selections Button: The beige "Clear Selections" button located at the top and bottom of the Advanced Search column allows you to automatically clear all your selections before performing another search, instead of having to individually uncheck each one.
- Refine Search Button: For mobile users only there is a red "Refine Search" button located at the top of the Advanced Search page. When you click it, the Advanced Search column will slide out from the left margin so you can revise your search criteria.
- Property Type Field: The "Property Type" field is preset to always default to "Residential" listings. To search condos & townhomes, residential lots, land, rental, commercial or multi-family properties you will need to change the property type selection accordingly each time you perform a search.
- Listing Status Field: The "Listing Status" field is preset to always default to "Active" listings, so you do not waste your time looking at listings that are already under contract. You do have the ability to view under contract listings via the check box located under the "Listing Status" field at the bottom of the Advanced Search column.
- Map Search: To view properties via map location from any community page or after entering your criteria into the Quick Search or Advanced Search columns, just click the map icon on the thumbnail bar at the top of the search results page. A map will open up. Hoover over the house icons to see each listings or click them to open up the detailed listing page. Use the "+" or "-" symbols in the right margin to zoom in and out of the map. To close the map, just click the map icon again. FYI, unless you close the map it will remain open for all subsequent searches.
- Polygon Search: This feature is only accessible with the map icon open. You will then see the Polygon link at the top of the Advanced Search column. Click the "Draw Polygon" button, then draw a box around the area on the map you would like to search. You must enclose the Polygon to create a search. You Polygon box will turn light blue once it's enclosed. You can then enter your search criteria in the Advanced Search column and click the Advanced Search button to see your results. Any properties located within your Polygon that match your criteria will be on the map. You can save your polygon search to your Dashboard and edit it from there. If you would like to delete it, just click the "Edit Polygon" button in the Advanced Search column.
- Radius Search: This feature is also only accessible with the map icon open. It functions much like the Polygon search above, but instead of drawing a line you will click a center point on the map from which you would like your radius to begin. Then slide your mouse out to the point where you would like your radius to end and click the map again to secure it. If your radius turns a light blue color, then you know you've done this correctly. Enter your criteria in the search column and click the Advanced Search button to see the listing results.
Property Detail Page
The "Property Detail" page provides a lot of information about each property. Just click the "View Listing" tab under each photo on the main search page to access the property details. There are several functional features on this page.
- Large Photo Tour: Click the red "View Large Photo Tour" button located above the large listing photo on the property detail page. Click the left and right white side arrows to scroll through all the photos.
- Property Details: This tab takes you back to the property detail page after visiting the below links.
- Map and Directions: At the top of the property detail page, you will see several beige tabs. The "Map and Directions" tab will access a map to show you where the property is located. Please note, this is a GPS map and while GPS maps are usually correct, occasionally they are not. This is a particular issue with new home communities that may not be on the GPS radar yet. In addition, the GPS location will not be available for any listing in which a seller has requested that their property location not viewable by the public..
- Birds Eye View: The beige "Birds Eye View" tab provides you a satellite overlook of the property.
- Street View: The beige "Street View" tab will allow you to see the property and neighborhood from the street. This is a great feature, but if the property is not located off a well traveled road or located in a rural area, Street View may not be available.
- Get Local: The "Get Local" tab provides nearby businesses and schools on a map, as well as demographic information.
- Price Change History: At the bottom of the property detail page, you will find "Price Change History" information if a property has undergone a price increase or decrease.
You will find many saved custom searches for golf communities, subdivisions, schools, zip codes, various lifestyles and home features within our community pages, as well as community information, so be sure to visit them.
Bookmark a Listing
- Bookmarked listings are listings that you want to save and view later.
- To Bookmark a Listing click the star icon near each listing result or the "Bookmark Listing" button found on each listing's details page.
Save a Search
- If you find yourself searching for the same types of properties all the time, you needn't fill out the search form each time. Create a saved search for one click access to your search results.
- To save a search click the "Save Search!" link found at the top of any listings results page.
Receive Listing Updates
- When you save a search to your Dashboard in your personal portal, the system gives you the option to have all new listings that match your criteria sent to your email address the very day they are listed. This is an excellent way to stay informed about new listings in this fast paced real estate market.
Scheduling A Showing
If you do not already have a Realtor assisting you, we would be glad to show you any property you are interested in seeing and would appreciate the opportunity to help you with your real estate needs. To hear from our satisfied clients, just visit our Client Testimonial page.
- Property For Sale: To schedule a showing, call us direct at 770-402-2900 with the address and or FMLS # of the property you would like to see. You may also click the red "Inquire" button towards the top of each Property Detail listing page or the tan "Schedule a Showing" button at the bottom of each Property Detail listing page that will email us your showing request and contact information. If you need a quick showing, it is always best to call us directly to avoid any potential communication delays.
- Rental Properties: Please note, we do not list, show or manage rental properties. We only service buyers and sellers, with the exception of relocation clients in need of temporary housing. If you are seeking a rental home, please Google "Atlanta Property Management Companies" and there will be several property management firms there who can help you.
We hope you find our website helpful. Enjoy your research and let us know if we can assist you further with your real estate needs.